The Software Engineer will have a role in the following key areas: «FRONT-END DEVELOPMENT», «BACK-END DEVELOPMENT».
As the software engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the mobile application developments. Your main
assignment will consist in evolving and maintaining the mobile application development . A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected as you will also take part of the
upstream brainstorming phases of our application feature development cycle.
Reporting to the leading team, you will work both as part of a team and individually.
- Design and implement an evolutive mobile application engine;
- Design and implement a high-level communication protocol and SDK for the mobile platform to frame communications between networkers and mobile application;
- Develop, release and maintain stable software;
- Keep the technical documentation up-to-date;
- Foster quality control tools and methodology, set and run continuous unit and integration tests;
- Enforce compliance with distribution platforms (App store, Play store) rules and guidelines.
- Problem solving/analysis, ability to convert functional specification and mockups to technical specifications;
- Good understanding of mobile development environment;
- Solid software development skills, proficiency with React;
- Notions of SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) principles and algorithms;
- Rigor, attention to detail, engagement for reliability;
- Ability to deliver quickly and improve upon existing features in a sprint-based development cycle;
- Willingness to share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Broad tech knowledge, interest for software architecture, from low-level to high-level programming;
- A proven experience in a professional development team is required;
- Autonomous, proactive, rigorous and organized mindset;
- Experience with Android and iOS application development ecosystems;
- Interest for networking,and human relations;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
Written and spoken French - Fluent;
Written and spoken English - level B2 minimum;
Salary: To be discussed;
Offices: In the centre of Lausanne;
Period: 6 months min;